How does it work?
- A video call with either a carbon mentor or technology solution specialists is easy to book with the SaveMoneyCutCarbon Sustainability as a Service team.
- The call typically takes 30 minutes as we know you are busy. Many now have responsibility for ESG and carbon reduction, in addition to their day jobs.
- Our calls are conducted over Teams, Zoom or WebEx to speed up the process and to keep carbon road miles down.
- During the call our experienced Carbon Mentors will ask questions to understand where you are on your ESG & decarbonisation journey. They’ll make suggestions based on data and experience across over 1,000 audit, energy, water and carbon reduction projects, regarding how we can help you achieve your aims.
- If you need advice on a particular product or solution like Electric vehicle charging, LED lighting, Solar, Smart washroom, or better and greener utility supply solutions then speak with one of our technology & solution specialists. They deal in their specialist areas everyday, and have direct access to the technical teams in over 75 leading manufacturers already on our platform.
Our Technology & Solutions Specialists
- Specialist Lighting – including vyv the first antimicrobial LED luminaire & Soraa the high CRI LED – Learn More
- Propelair – ultra low flush toilets over 1500 installed across SaveMoneyCutCarbon customers – Learn More
- Commercial Kitchen Demand Controlled Ventilation – Learn More
- Pumps & Invertors – Nearly 70% of energy used is from electrical motors worldwide – Learn More
- HVAC systems use huge amounts of energy, GEM link solutions typically saves 30% on energy – Learn More
Continue your journey