Supporting carbon literacy & practical changes amongst staff is an important part of any ESG agenda.
Our employee education service, EcoWise, engages your staff in a fun, accessible, and rewarding way.
This 12-month programme provides easy-to-ready articles designed to improve your staff’s sustainability knowledge. Employees can earn rewards to purchase 1,000s of eco-friendly, energy & money-saving products.
- Encourages behaviour change
- Measures improvement in carbon literacy over time
- Rewards employees for participation
- Access to Employer Dashboard to track engagement
Step 1: Learn
Learn by reading short articles about a range of sustainability topics designed to enhance knowledge and teach easy ways that employees can live and work more sustainably. New articles released each week!
Step 2: Earn
Employees can earn Planet Points each time they complete a short quiz on their new knowledge. These points can be used to purchase 1,000s of eco-friendly & energy-saving products from the SaveMoneyCutCarbon app or online shop.
Your employees will be emailed a short questionnaire to assess their carbon literacy at the start and end of the 12-month EcoWise programme to track improvement over time. Using our easy-to-use, Employer Dashboard you can:
- Track the number of employees who have registered and those actively using EcoWise
- Track how many employees completed the initial and final questionnaire
- Track which articles are most popular and where further support may be needed
- Track and manage Planet Points
Watch our EcoWise demo today
Simply fill in your details below to access our EcoWise demo