In the first instance, please enter your details in the form below and you will be contacted by our Customer Services team within 48 hours (not including weekends).
To assist with the speed of your enquiry please ensure you include your original order number (this will appear on any email correspondence and / or delivery notes).
Additionally please let us know the reason for the return.
Returns should be sent to:
36 Eastern Way
Bury St Edmunds
- Please ensure that when returning items to us the product inside the box is packaged and wrapped sufficiently to avoid any damage in transit (Please do not use extra cellotape on the product box). For example, when returning a tap to us, it is important to wrap it in the original packaging provided to avoid any scratches or damage to the product from loose items in the box.
- Items which are returned to us in a damaged, used or un-sellable condition will not be eligible for a refund.
- You also need to include all of the original packaging and a copy of your original order / delivery note to help us identify the item.
- Note that the returned goods are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit.
- Refunds for the full purchase price will be only issued for products returned in an unused, as new condition and in their original packaging.
If your item has been shipped from a different stockist, you will have received instructions and the specific returns address on your returns note. Please do not send back to our Suffolk warehouse, as this may cause a delay to your refund being processed. Always include a copy of your order number in your returns parcel. Any concerns or queries, please contact our Customer Service Team who will happily assist. Our “direct to supplier” returns currently affects Herschel, Axon Rides, Triton, Beko, Bosch, Hotpoint, and EV cable products.
Give Eco A Go
Want to try being more sustainable, but don’t know where to start or are worried that the eco-friendly products you want to try just won’t work as well, and you’ll have wasted your money? Which let’s face it none of us need right now!
Well, we’ve listened, and you can now buy any eco-product* from our Shop, install it if necessary, use it for 30 days and if you don’t love it, return it to us for free for a full refund (not including your original postage costs -unfortunately).
We call it “give eco a go”
All we ask is a few small things, that you can find detailed in “The formal bit” – so please give it a quick read.
If you’re curious about what we do with your returns, don’t worry we’re not about to create more waste, read our Learn & Save article.
The formal bit:
- All our sustainable essentials products are included, as well as home LED, smart lighting and plugs, tap aerators, and water displacement bags.
- *Energy efficient appliances, Herschel heating products, domestic voltage optimisation, EV chargers and cables, electric bikes and scooters, kitchen, and bathroom taps, showering ranges and home insulation are not included in the offer.
- SaveMoneyCutCarbon reserve the right to stop this offer at any time.
- Your 30 days to try the product starts on the delivery date and a refund can be redeemed between 1-30 days.
- Customers are entitled to a refund of the original purchase price; this does not include the cost paid for shipping.
- Please ensure that when returning any product to us the product is returned in or with its original packaging where possible and adequately wrapped to avoid any damage.
- Where multi-use multipack products are purchased, e.g. compostable sponges, returns will be accepted only when one product from the multipack has been used – the rest must be returned to us.
- Where multipack products that are not multi-use are purchased, e.g. dishwasher tablets, returns will be accepted where there has been fair usage*
- Where single products, such as our dishwashing bar or EcoDrop cleaners are purchased we accept these will be used and will not be in their original state when returned to us.
- Multipacks that have 50% of the original quantity remaining.
- However, products that can’t be resold due to being returned to us in a badly damaged or un-sellable condition will not be eligible for a refund.
- You also need to include all of the original packaging and a copy of your original order/delivery note to help us identify the item.
- Note that the returned goods are the customer’s responsibility until they reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit.
- Faulty, damaged, or incorrect items will fall within our regular returns policy
- Returns are really easy and you will have received returns instructions within your package
Faulty / Damaged Goods
If your goods have arrived with a manufacturing defect, or are inherently faulty, please return the items to us within 14 days of receipt. We will be happy to offer the choice of an exchange (where possible) or refund. Goods must be returned to us before replacements will be sent out.
Items not claimed as damaged within 14 days may not be authorised for refund or replacement.
If the items received are incorrect or different to that stated on your invoice, please return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt. We will be happy to process an exchange (where possible) or refund. Goods must be returned to us before replacements will be sent out.
Items not claimed as incorrect within 14 days may not be authorised for refund or replacement.
If you change your mind about the goods or you have ordered in error, please return the items to us within 14 days of receipt. We will be happy to offer the choice of an exchange (where possible) or refund. Goods must be returned to us before replacements will be sent out. Items must be returned unopened, in their original packaging.
Refunds for the full purchase price will be only issued for products returned in new condition and in their original packaging.
Replacement items may take up to 10 days to be processed. Refunds may take up to 14 days to clear.
SaveMoneyCutCarbon will only cover the return postage cost for any goods that need to be returned due to a fault on our behalf. In these circumstances please liaise with our Customer Service team who will advise on the best method of postage.
*This relates to orders placed and completed entirely online.
Returns request form. If you require assistance please call us.
0333 123 5464