SaveMoneyCutCarbon provides NICEIC and ECA approved installation services across the UK for commercial and industrial businesses and organisations to deliver individual projects and national roll-outs.
We take great pride in how professional our installation team is onsite, they are clean and tidy and interact with members of the public in a professional manner. They are used to working in a variety of environments such as hospitals, schools and five star hotels.
Our fully qualified in-house team of experienced electrical engineers and plumbers have latest training in all our products and services and are all industry certified with access to HS Direct to keep up-to-date with the latest health & safety standards.
Health and safety is paramount, and we will never cut corners. Rigorous risk assessments and method statements are carried out before any work starts to ensure the well-being of all staff and stakeholders on site.
We work around the needs of your business – whether your site is large or small – as we understand downtime is not an option. Our installation team will work during times that suit you, out of hours, evenings, weekends and during the holidays to ensure disruption and downtime is kept to a minimum.
Our in-house installation teams can work independently or with your own contractors in a project management capacity to meet your specific requirements and ensure each project is installed correctly, on time and on budget.
We offer a complete service which includes
What to Expect from Our Installation Team
- Skilled, experienced and fully qualified installers with up-to-date Health & Safety training
- Knowledge and understanding based on more than 500 successful installations throughout the UK
- Limited disruption, working at times to suit you to minimise disruption and downtime
- Work to a rigorous behaviour bond which is shared with all customers prior to each installation
- Building Controls Installation
- Return on Investment Costing Table that clearly highlights your annual cost and energy savings and payback periods
- Total energy consumption measured and highlighted against each of your existing energy sources at an additional cost
- Calculation of your existing carbon footprint and energy cost per year for specific projects
- Calculation of your revised annual carbon footprint and energy cost (based on a series of agreed assumptions) for specific projects
- Calculation of your return on investment by each year to clearly demonstrate the financial benefits of choosing our energy solutions
Greene King Distribution Centre
Brewer reduces carbon footprint by 72% with rapid ROI in just over two years - Greene King saves nearly £15,000 a year with LED lighting in Abingdon distribution centre.
Eton College LED lighting upgrade reduces energy use by over 61% - Carbon footprint shrinks by nearly 62% with payback through lower bills in under five years at historic independent school
Addenbrooke’s Hospital saves £3,750 a year with LED lighting and motion sensors - Payback in just over three years with interest-free Salix funding
Radisson Blu Manchester
Leading Manchester airport hotel cuts lighting costs by £38,500 a year with LED - Full retrofit front and back of house gives rapid ROI, improved lighting levels and reduced carbon footprint
The Grove Hotel
LED lighting installation stands to save The Grove over £38,000 per year - The Grove is part of the Ralph Trustees hotel group, famed for its luxury rooms and large estate
“The bathrooms look much nicer for guests and the cost of the new showers and taps is covered fully by the energy and water savings they deliver. Further cost savings come from reduced maintenance and replacement needs, with the 5-year Hansgrohe guarantee of quality manufacture.My four-man team completed the project on time in the four days allocated with little or no disturbance to the running of the motel.”
"As with any big project, there were challenges but our experience in this area ensured that problems were resolved and the work was completed on time to the highest standards.”
"The FCC Environment video is an excellent example of how we blend creativity with highest standards of professional production to help organisations achieve their goals."
"We also needed to work flexibly to ensure that the smooth running of the hotel was not disrupted while making sure we were invisible to the guests.”
“They were a cheerful bunch and left the school tidy everyday with the furniture returned to its usual positions.There were a few changes to the fittings etc. that were noted during the fitting from the original survey and these were put in place without any problems."