SaveMoneyCutCarbon provides NICEIC and ECA approved installation services across the UK for commercial and industrial businesses and organisations to deliver individual projects and national roll-outs.
We take great pride in how professional our installation team is onsite, they are clean and tidy and interact with members of the public in a professional manner. They are used to working in a variety of environments such as hospitals, schools and five star hotels.
Our fully qualified in-house team of experienced electrical engineers and plumbers have latest training in all our products and services and are all industry certified with access to HS Direct to keep up-to-date with the latest health & safety standards.
Health and safety is paramount, and we will never cut corners. Rigorous risk assessments and method statements are carried out before any work starts to ensure the well-being of all staff and stakeholders on site.
We work around the needs of your business – whether your site is large or small – as we understand downtime is not an option. Our installation team will work during times that suit you, out of hours, evenings, weekends and during the holidays to ensure disruption and downtime is kept to a minimum.
Our in-house installation teams can work independently or with your own contractors in a project management capacity to meet your specific requirements and ensure each project is installed correctly, on time and on budget.
We offer a complete service which includes
What to Expect from Our Installation Team
- Skilled, experienced and fully qualified installers with up-to-date Health & Safety training
- Knowledge and understanding based on more than 500 successful installations throughout the UK
- Limited disruption, working at times to suit you to minimise disruption and downtime
- Work to a rigorous behaviour bond which is shared with all customers prior to each installation
- Building Controls Installation
- Return on Investment Costing Table that clearly highlights your annual cost and energy savings and payback periods
- Total energy consumption measured and highlighted against each of your existing energy sources at an additional cost
- Calculation of your existing carbon footprint and energy cost per year for specific projects
- Calculation of your revised annual carbon footprint and energy cost (based on a series of agreed assumptions) for specific projects
- Calculation of your return on investment by each year to clearly demonstrate the financial benefits of choosing our energy solutions
Greene King Distribution Centre
Brewer reduces carbon footprint by 72% with rapid ROI in just over two years - Greene King saves nearly £15,000 a year with LED lighting in Abingdon distribution centre.
Eton College LED lighting upgrade reduces energy use by over 61% - Carbon footprint shrinks by nearly 62% with payback through lower bills in under five years at historic independent school
Addenbrooke’s Hospital saves £3,750 a year with LED lighting and motion sensors - Payback in just over three years with interest-free Salix funding
Radisson Blu Manchester
Leading Manchester airport hotel cuts lighting costs by £38,500 a year with LED - Full retrofit front and back of house gives rapid ROI, improved lighting levels and reduced carbon footprint
The Grove Hotel
LED lighting installation stands to save The Grove over £38,000 per year - The Grove is part of the Ralph Trustees hotel group, famed for its luxury rooms and large estate
“They were a cheerful bunch and left the school tidy everyday with the furniture returned to its usual positions.There were a few changes to the fittings etc. that were noted during the fitting from the original survey and these were put in place without any problems."
"After SaveMoneyCutCarbon secured the interest-free loan, they moved very quickly to install the LED lighting, ensuring that the work was completed during the summer holidays, which was excellent. The early impressions of the new lighting are very positive, particularly in the library area and staff room. I’m sure we will see more benefits as the winter draws in.”
"The lighting is much improved, a lot brighter and clearly better quality, which I’m sure we’ll notice even more as winter draws in.”
"Lighting controls in particular are a great asset as it is difficult to rapidly change people’s attitudes to switching off lighting."