£4.95 inc. VAT
Neoperl M24 Male Eco Tap Aerator – 7 Litres Per Minute Flow Rate
How much money could you save?
Annually, this product could help you save:
- … tonnes
- … litres
Need some advice?
Contact our dedicated sales team about this product
- Our water and energy saving Tap Aerator will reduce the flow rate on your taps to just 7 litres a minute without reducing water pressure or affecting the wash and rinse effect.
- This simple and cost-effective solution is guaranteed to make your tap outlet more water and energy efficient, potentially reducing the amount of water you use by more than 60%
- The Tap Aerator is easy to retro fit in a matter of minutes and fits up to 85% of taps. In the unlikely event that your taps cannot take the aerated adaptors we can help you with our wide range of water and EcoSmart taps.
- Many older taps can flow up to 18 litres a minute. Imagine how much water and energy is wasted if the taps are left running while cleaning your teeth or rinsing the dishes.
- Order today and we will send you a FREE flow bag (RRP. £1.95). Use this simple tool to measure the flow rate of your existing taps before and after installing the Eco Tap Aerator, and instantly see the savings.
I have a black plastic aerator on my tap, will these aerators be suitable?
Unfortunately the black plastic aerators seal horizontally with an o-ring, whereas our tap aerators seal vertically with a rubber washer. This generally makes them incompatible with our aerators as they do not create a watertight seal and water can escape around the edge of the aerator. The thread gauge on a black plastic aerator tends to be different to that on our metal housings also.
My tap has a separate hot & cold feed inside the spout, will these aerators be suitable?
Unfortunately, because our aerators are slightly domed on the top it interferes with the separate feed within the spout making them incompatible.
|Flow Rate||7 lpm|
Click to download:
|SKU||SLC||Add to Basket|