Benefits of a smarter washroom to the owner
- Deliver cost efficiencies through leading environmental and sustainable solutions
- Aid in Health & Safety compliance
- Enhance customer satisfaction through optimum hygiene and a focus on wellness
- Unlock data on product performance and user behaviour.
- Support organisations’ compliance with the UK Government’s Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) policy
Benefits of a smarter washroom to the end user
- ‘No touch’ hygienic hands-free operation on taps, soap dispensers, hand sanitiser dispensers, toilets, urinals, hand dryers and lights.
- A cleaner environment – due to products with self-cleaning technology and usage data that can inform a site’s provision of cleaning and maintenance
- Less queue time – in the form of technology to manage the flow of guests, cubicle lighting systems to show occupancy and toilets that flush and refill in only 25 seconds