After a project has been completed, SaveMoneyCutCarbon will provide technical support aligned to the warranty.
Beyond the warranty, SaveMoneyCutCarbon can offer a range of maintenance services tailored towards their operational needs.
- Planned preventative maintenance contracts – scheduled instances of work on your washroom products in order to maintain their ongoing operation and peak performance.
- Ad Hoc Maintenance Call Outs – call us out as and when you need us. Pay as you go or explore other payment options such as a monthly retainer fee or build this into your SaveMoneyCutCarbon Sustainability Pick and Mix Outsource Service.
- Full-Service Contract – we fully manage the maintenance of a specific product(s). We will attend to perform remedial work as and when required. Payment options include an annual or quarterly fee.
The Connected Washroom & Smart Maintenance
The innovative technology enables us to view the performance and status of all products in real time via our proprietary GUI (graphical user interface). We will be able to see when there’s a problem before you do. We call this SaveMoneyCutCarbon Smarter Maintenance.
What this means for you:
- During your warranty period we will be able to notify you of issues immediately, resulting in most cases in quicker response times.
- After your warranty, you can purchase a proactive maintenance service from SMCC.
- We will monitor the various touchpoints and react to issues swiftly.
- Some products will communicate what is wrong with them, meaning any on site maintenance teams can quickly diagnose an issue without spending time on lengthy fault-finding processes.
The Benefits of Smart Maintenance
Smart Maintenance is ideal for medium to high footfall sites where consistent operation, quick throughput and customer satisfaction are paramount.
- A smarter approach to Legionella compliance – taps automatically check their temperatures and keep online records. Tap flushing is only done as and where necessary saving you money through a reduction in water wastage.
- Leaks and blockages are detected automatically and quickly resolved.
- In house engineers spend less time diagnosing and fixing issues
- A smarter approach to refills – soaps and sanitiser dispensers notify you when they run low, enabling resources to be allocated to refills only when necessary and ensuring your customers won’t go without the ability to wash their hands
- CESR reporting – data is shared on the energy usage and emissions involved with your washroom operation. We will send you a monthly ‘Carbon Credit Note’ to show you, your stakeholders and your customers just how much you are saving.
SaveMoneyCutCarbon can fully manage this service or share information with you to action internally. Either way, you save money through operational efficiencies and benefit from more consistent customer satisfaction. If you outsource this service to us, you gain more time for your staff to refocus elsewhere and lower overheads involved.