How Can We Help Your Business?
The Complete Package
SaveMoneyCutCarbon can provide complete project management services when it comes to your Solar PV design, including required energy surveys and audits, specification of the correct products, Installation and monitoring and measurement capabilities.
Typical steps to getting a bespoke design ready for you would be…..
- Our solar experts will help you with your enquiry – we will need information such as site details and electricity usage data for 12 months
- We identify your premises on aerial mapping software
- We create an indicative outline drawing fitting your brief
- We calculate expected generation and consumption
- We calculate costs working within your budget
SaveMoneyCutCarbon delivers sustainability without compromise in the following ways:
- Trusted brands
- Your projects needs and budget at the forefront of product proposals
- Competitive prices
- Best and most suitable solar PV products selected for your project
- Direct relationships with suppliers
- Direct supply chain
SaveMoneyCutCarbon has our own dedicated solar PV installation team that work across the UK.
We take great pride in how professional our installation team is onsite, we have a huge amount of experience working in a variety of environments such as hospitals, schools and five-star hotels.
- Skilled, experienced and fully qualified installers with up-to-date health & safety training
- Knowledge and understanding based on more than 500 successful installations throughout the UK
- Limited disruption, working at times to suit you to minimise disruption and downtime
- Work to a rigorous behaviour bond which is shared with all customers prior to each installation
- Building controls installation
- Return on investment costing table that clearly highlights your annual cost and energy savings and payback periods
- Total energy consumption measured and highlighted against each of your existing energy sources at an additional cost
- Calculation of your existing carbon footprint and energy cost per year for specific projects
- Calculation of your revised annual carbon footprint and energy cost (based on a series of agreed assumptions) for specific projects
- Calculation of your return on investment by each year to clearly demonstrate the financial benefits of choosing our energy solutions
SaveMoneyCutCarbon provide on-going support after we have delivered your solar PV project in various ways:
- Remote monitoring
- Operation and maintenance contracts, e.g. landscaping, model cleaning and diagnostics
- Replacement of faulty equipment and supply of spares
- Dedicated response team
Call us to start your solar journey
0333 123 5464