SaveMoneyCutCarbon design and specify destination charging solutions for a wide range of customers including many world leading hospitality brands. Destination charging enables our customers, both in the public and private sector, to offer charging as a service to their residents. This also helps build the public infrastructure.
Destination EV charging for the Private Sector
How can an EV ChargePoint benefit my business?
- Generate revenue from your chargers
- Attract new customers & increase dwell time
- Meet corporate social responsibility objectives
- Build brand loyalty & drive brand awareness
Destination EV charging for the Public Sector
How can an EV ChargePoint benefit the councils residents and visitors?
- Helps further reduce carbon footprint and dependency on fossil fuels
- Encourages residents to adopt zero emission vehicles
- Encourages users to increase their frequency of visit and their dwell time/spend on each visit to the city
- Additional services make your car parks more profitable
- Incorporating new technologies into your charging infrastructure, to make them more efficient, including solar and battery storage
We can install commercial solutions for businesses. These can be grant-funded workplace solutions. We can also design and specify commercial destination solutions which enable our clients to offer EV charging as a service to their customer base.
We are also working with our partners to be at the forefront of emerging technologies including Smart Energy Ecosystems, which remove our clients’ dependency on the electricity grid (and fossil fuels). This is done by integrating solar panels, battery storage and smart energy devices.
“They were able to come in after the school activities had finished in the afternoon. The Team were very amenable to working around any occupational restrictions we had with clubs and so on.They were a cheerful bunch and left the school tidy everyday with the furniture returned to its usual positions.There were a few changes to the fittings etc. that were noted during the fitting from the original survey and these were put in place without any problems."
"Overall, the standard of work from SaveMoneyCutCarbon was impressive. After SaveMoneyCutCarbon secured the interest-free loan, they moved very quickly to install the LED lighting, ensuring that the work was completed during the summer holidays, which was excellent. The early impressions of the new lighting are very positive, particularly in the library area and staff room. I’m sure we will see more benefits as the winter draws in.”
"There was a strong business case for choosing LED lighting and we’re looking forward to reduced costs over many years.The lighting is much improved, a lot brighter and clearly better quality, which I’m sure we’ll notice even more as winter draws in.”
"Lighting controls in particular are a great asset as it is difficult to rapidly change people’s attitudes to switching off lighting."