An Energy and Water Audit Can Deliver:
- Full report covering all areas of water and energy consumption
- Assessment of generation and renewables across the building
- Identification of opportunities that offer the quickest paybacks
- Investment ready proposals for retrofit solutions
- Indicative savings and costs for larger projects, driving further detailed investigation
Delivered Over 500 Successful Projects
Whether you lead your finance team, manage your buildings or head up sustainability for your organisation, our mantra is “Act Now” and we help make it happen for you and your organisation.
We have successfully delivered over 500 projects for blue chip businesses and high profile public sector organisations.
A Journey to Going Green
We Provide You With
- Return on Investment Costing Table that clearly highlights your annual cost and energy savings and payback periods
- Consumption analysis for each of your existing energy sources
- Calculation of your existing carbon footprint and energy cost per year for specific projects
- Calculation of your revised annual carbon footprint and energy cost (based on a series of agreed assumptions) for specific projects
- Calculation of your Return on Investment to clearly demonstrate the financial benefits of choosing our energy efficiency solutions
Investment Ready Proposals
An Investment Ready Proposal is a detailed overview of the energy efficiency project identified and will include an executive summary (if applicable), product specification and return on investment.
Find out how much you could save. Identify opportunities of potential savings through our Energy and Water Efficiency Audits
Call 0333 123 5464
“They were able to come in after the school activities had finished in the afternoon. The Team were very amenable to working around any occupational restrictions we had with clubs and so on.They were a cheerful bunch and left the school tidy everyday with the furniture returned to its usual positions.There were a few changes to the fittings etc. that were noted during the fitting from the original survey and these were put in place without any problems."
"Overall, the standard of work from SaveMoneyCutCarbon was impressive. After SaveMoneyCutCarbon secured the interest-free loan, they moved very quickly to install the LED lighting, ensuring that the work was completed during the summer holidays, which was excellent. The early impressions of the new lighting are very positive, particularly in the library area and staff room. I’m sure we will see more benefits as the winter draws in.”
"There was a strong business case for choosing LED lighting and we’re looking forward to reduced costs over many years.The lighting is much improved, a lot brighter and clearly better quality, which I’m sure we’ll notice even more as winter draws in.”
"Lighting controls in particular are a great asset as it is difficult to rapidly change people’s attitudes to switching off lighting."