Propelair Pilot Schemes for Your Business
SaveMoneyCutCarbon will work with you to deliver pilot installs from as little as four toilets, before rollout to wider implementation across your business.
There are two types of Pilot we offer:
Propelair Mini Pilot
- Minimum of four toilets, maximum of eight
- One area or washroom selected (this could be an even split between male and female toilets)
- Results converted into a basic report
Propelair Pilot Project
- Minimum of 10 toilets, no limit on max amount
- Multiple areas can be selected for testing
- Training can be provided to staff
- Educational / instructional signage bespoke to the organisation is provided
- Results converted into a comprehensive report available online and in traditional formats
Your Main Installation
SaveMoneyCutCarbon has our own dedicated Propelair installation team that work across the UK.
These are the typical installation steps:
Ongoing Support and Aftercare
The manufacturer warrants the product and parts for a period of 12 months and the Propelair toilet components are tested to 200,000 cycles. SaveMoneyCutCarbon provides a 12-month warranty on workmanship from the date of commissioning and we also can provide extended warranty options via Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) packages.
Our PPM packages are aimed at improving product life, maximising uptime, and reducing disruptive breakdowns.
- Silver and gold packages based on a businesses’ needs.
- Three-year and six-year durations available
- Clients can fund this via our Capital Free scheme
Speak to our Propelair business team
Find out how we can help your business.
0333 123 5464