|Job Title:||Temporary and Permanent field based Electricians – UK wide|
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
As part of our growing Field Services Team we are seeking qualified Electricians to install and service electrical products including testing and commissioning across the UK.
SaveMoneyCutCarbon helps organisations reduce their energy & water bills. We do this by measurement & tracking tools, LED lighting installations, motor controls, building controls and water saving products.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- A self-starter, with a technical bias
- Smart personal presentation with pride in yourself and your work
- Good client facing attitude, willing to help and with customer service at the forefront of your work
- Team player and ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Eager to learn about new products and systems
- A seasoned Electrician looking for a final role where you can use you experience and knowledge to make a real difference in a fast moving business.
- Comfortable overseeing and/or working with our Field Service department to deliver projects often stretching over several months
- Passionate about detail and customer service
- Comfortable in dealing at various levels from maintenance managers, through to general managers and potential Director level
- Have an interest in sustainability and want to do your bit for the planet and be interested in what is being installed
In addition to the above you will ideally have all or some of the following qualifications:
- JIB trained (not essential)
- Served apprenticeship preferred
- City & Guilds 236 Pt1,2
- City & Guilds AM1,2
- 17th Edition qualified
- 2391 Inspection & Testing
- Please note that certificates will be required for verification.
Skills wise we would be interested in an individual with the following:
- Survey skills will be a major advantage
- Ability to read plans/ schematic drawings
- Technically biased Electrician with testing and fault finding skills
- IT literate, you will not need your hand held when it comes to basic skills e.g. Outlook
- Full driving license and happy to travel to jobs across the UK if required