|Job Title:||Sustainability Content Manager|
|Responsible to:||Head of Online|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk|
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
You will be responsible for relaunching and running – Learn&Save. Learn&Save is our information hub, it’s where we pull everything together to share ways in which we can all be more sustainable whether that’s by buying suitable products, utilising our services or simply changing behaviour.
Whilst we are a business, and this content will be used for lead generation it’s just as important that it’s used to promote our brand and help our voice be heard. We want people to share their saving stories with us, this could be via text, imagery or even video – it’s up to you.
You will have previous experience of researching and identifying unique pieces of content that is heavily targeted towards our different customer types and sectors we work in. You will have the ability to research this for yourself and also work with other departments in the business who have first-hand sector knowledge and / or direct links to our customer base.
We want to be at the forefront of internet technologies, looking for new ways to increase our online presence. We are not afraid of trialling new things, we have a fail fast policy – let’s try it, but if it doesn’t work let’s move on quickly.
The key aspects of the role will include:
- Managing the creation of all content for Learn&Save, this includes but is not exclusive to:
- Our website: www.savemoneycutcarbon.com/learn-and-save
- Social Media channels
- Printed media
- Researching, writing and publishing valuable content, specifically targeted at relevant customer types
- Developing and running an outreach strategy
- Targeting relevant influencers across different platforms
- Understanding of SEO and best practices which you will utilise to generate traffic
- Working closely with other team members and editing their content to adhere to brand standards / best practices
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a content management role in a commercial environment
- Understanding of digital marketing practices including various analytics platforms to research, publish and track the success of online content
- Commercial, dynamic and the ability to work in fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational skills
Experience in the following would be highly beneficial, although not essential:
To be part of our already successful team you will be:
- Passionate and driven about what you do
- Not afraid of accountability and ownership
- Happy to work under your own initiative but also as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things
- Able to confidently present your findings on how the business can improve
- An entrepreneurial approach to working
- Ability to manage your own workload and work to agreed deadlines
- Deliver against KPIs and metrics
- Commercially aware
- High attention to detail
What do we offer in return?
- A competitive salary and pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Easy access offices, just off the A14
- Joining a growing, local company with a local, national and international presence!