|Job Title:||Propelair Toilet Service Technician(s)|
|Responsible to:||SaveMoneyCutCarbon Projects & Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive and graded by level of experience|
|Hours:||Full Time (37.5 hours a week)|
|Location:||Home based (ideal locations Essex / Herts / Midlands / North) with frequent travel required|
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
Are you experienced in commercial plumbing and able to demonstrate this? Do you have the ability to problem solve, with a desire to provide sustainable and energy efficient water solutions? Then we want to hear from you!
SaveMoneyCutCarbon are the go-to people for homes and organisations that want to reduce their energy and water bills. Our website www.savemoneycutcarbon.com is a key component to the growth of our business. Our vision is of a digital one-stop-shop marketplace for energy, water savings & sustainability, leveraging the best of two worlds, e-commerce and project business.
SaveMoneyCutCarbon are recruiting plumbers to maintain ultra-low flush eco toilets across a leading service station provider’s estate, under contract.
The role would be required to visit sites daily to carry out reactive maintenance works and general servicing. The role will require use of relevant digital technology to create E-reports and log works on a digital asset management system.
The role will interact on site with client engineers, management, and cleaners. In addition, there will be some interaction with the manufacturer’s technical team.
The role will report into the SaveMoneyCutCarbon Projects & Maintenance Manager as part of the Operations Team.
The role requires frequent travel to attend client sites and will involve some staying away from home.
Comprehensive product training will be provided to enable the role to become expert with this exciting and innovative toilet system.
In 2018 SaveMoneyCutCarbon supplied and installed 970 Propelair toilets into the estate, delivering substantial water savings as well as enhancements in hygiene and performance. The toilet system installed, Propelair, is the UK’s leading eco toilet, with a unique ultra-low 1.5 litre flush powered by air and water. SaveMoneyCutCarbon are the UK’s leading distributor of Propelair systems, providing distribution, installation and maintenance to an ever-growing client base.
SaveMoneyCutCarbon’s focus is to support organisations in reducing their energy and water consumption and resulting carbon footprint. The Propelair Toilet is the most water efficient toilet available and represents a key part of our ever growing environmental and sustainable product portfolio.
What we are looking for
- Candidate should have experience in commercial plumbing work and be able to demonstrate this
- Experience in installing water efficient products (or related industry) such as taps, showers, toilets and urinals is preferable
- Experience in energy and water saving / sustainability projects will be desirable
- Relevant technical qualifications will be considered
- Knowledge of plumbing and drain systems – experience is desirable
- The ability to problem – solve and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s workload effectively
- Demonstrate initiate to get results and achieve a ‘first fix’
- High level of professionalism when dealing with clients
- Flexible attitude in terms of managing change and altering the scope of work
- Prepared to undertake frequent day travel to sites
- Prepared to have regular overnight stays / working away from home
- To carry out the operational requirements if the service contract
- To attend site and carry out the required maintenance as per the work order
- The perform ‘health checks’ periodically on all units as part of the maintenance agreement
- The deliver outcomes aligned to the client’s SLAs (service level agreement)
- To produce engineer reports detailing works carried out
- To mange van stock and keep levels optimal for effective execution of site work
- To provide technical support to sales and administrative teams on selling water products occasionally
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company Vehicle
- Tablet and / or Laptop
- All specialist training will be provided with an emphasis on continuing development
- Travel arrangements supported by the company
FTE hours are 37.5 hours a week within our business hours of 8am – 6pm (flexed by team and individual), Monday to Friday. However, you may have to work longer and some weekend work may be required. You will work remotely, spending most of your time at client sites. Occasional visits to the office will be required, as well as participation in team meetings, either in person or via video call.
If you think you you fit this role, please apply here
0333 123 5464