|Job Title:||Partnership Marketing Executive|
|Responsible to:||Head of Online, SaveMoneyCutCarbon / Senior Marketing Manager, Hudson Energy|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
SaveMoneyCutCarbon is looking for a bright, customer-focused Marketing professional to join their friendly and innovative team.Responsible for optimising opportunities in support of the launch of our new partnership and ongoing expansion, you will develop, drive and oversee marketing campaigns that promote products and services.You will be primarily-based at our energy partner’s office in Milton Keynes and travel to our HQ on an occasional basis.
We all like to save money and know we need to protect our natural resources. We want to live our lives with consideration for sustainability and mindful of future generations. But it can seem difficult to find the means to deliver against these goals – we’re just too busy and the market doesn’t make it easy to do the ‘right thing’.
You will be working for SaveMoneyCutCarbon (‘SMCC’), an innovative consultancy and retailer of water and energy saving products, technologies and techniques. From its base in Bury St. Edmunds, SMCC provides clarity and confidence; one number to call and one provider to deliver everything required to save money and cut carbon.
SMCC has recently entered into a game-changing new partnership with 100% green energy supplier Hudson Energy Supply UK Limited (trading as Hudson Energy and Green Star Energy).
Together, we make it easy for you to save money, energy and water in your business or home.
- Work closely with the SMCC and Hudson Marketing teams to enhance the quality of relevant communications, optimise the customer experience and deliver an integrated channel strategy
- Co-ordinate and deliver online and traditional campaign tactics to drive consumer engagement and promote increased NPS
- Conduct competitor, product and target audience research and data analysis
- Lead end-to-end journey mapping to optimise customer experience
- Manage and liaise with third-party agencies to deliver creative outputs, as required
- Write and proofread creative copy for websites and marketing materials
- Manage, co-ordinate and attend events
- Co-ordinate, communicate and ensure delivery of meeting actions and perform other general administrative duties, as required
- Co-ordinate regular reporting to meet the requirements of stakeholders and the business
- Other ad-hoc duties that may arise from time to time
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- Permanent contract includes pension, life insurance, opportunity of a car allowance and performance-linked bonus
- Easy access offices at Milton Keynes Central train station
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, local company with a national presence (and beyond!)
The Post Holder Will
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in the field of marketing or business
- Preferably have an Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification and/or membership
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Be accountable and solution focused
- Be extremely organised and a skilled planner
- Have a creative eye, high attention to detail and demonstrate consistent high-quality delivery
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot opportunities to reduce costs, increase revenue and mitigate risk
- Be happy to work under your own initiative and with others
- Have experience of retail energy markets (desirable but not essential)