Join Our Team:
SaveMoneyCutCarbon is looking for a fully qualified Electrician with experience in commercial and industrial installations.
|Responsible to:||Operations Director|
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
The ideal candidate will be experienced in carrying out installation and remedial work for energy and water saving projects, including Electric Vehicle chargers at various sites across the UK. The candidate will nned to be an Approved Electrician with all relevant qualifications, a full driving license and clear Enhanced DBS.
What this role entails:
- Carry our new project installations of a range of technologies including EV charging, LED lighting, solar electrical works etc.
- Oversee sub-contractors who are working on new installations or remedial works
- Ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- All work to be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost effective manner, whilst complying with the company Health & Safety Policy
Who we are looking for
- Self motivated and flexible person with the ability to organize, plan and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to build positive relationships and influence people at all levels
- Ability to understand and apply policy and procedures in day to day working and share knowledge and information appropriately
- Level 3 Installation Electrician / Maintenance Electrician
- Apprenticeship standard + AM2S certificate, incorporating end point assessment of competence
- Electrotechnical qualification (Installation of Maintenance
- OR equivalent City & Guilds 18th edition & 2391:
– Periodic Inspection Qualifications
– Wiring Regulations Qualifications
– Initial Verification Qualifications
- Full UK driving licence
- Enhanced DBS check required
If you think you have the skills and the drive to be successful in this role then please apply with your CV and a covering letter
0333 123 5464