|Job Title:||Content Producer and Social Media Executive|
|Responsible to:||Head of Marketing Communications|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
You must be an innovative creative, confident and have a passion for story telling through various different creative mediums.
This is a new role for our business – we want someone who is armed with ideas, up to date with the latest social trends, confident to try new things and focussed on output.
You’ll be focussed on video, image and written content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This will also include a level of video and image editing ensuring brand consistency. As well planning, scheduling and measurement.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule organic Social Media content on a weekly basis in line with the overall marketing campaign plan.
- Report on Social Media performance, highlighting successes and proposing changes to meet agreed KPI’s.
- Review, edit and repurpose existing content.
- Support the creation of new video and image content by producing story boards, writing project briefs, and creatively managing shoots.
- Produce reactive content for our social media channels.
- Research industry-related topics and trends to identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content.
- Analyse competitors and pitch/develop new content ideas with the wider marketing team.
To excel in this role you will need:
- Experience as a Content Creator and Editor – we’re open on how you have developed your experience. You could be a recent graduate, developed your own platforms as a side hustle or have trained in this area.
- Previous experience of within scheduling software, such as Social Sprout or Spotler.
- The ability to provide creative, engaging, and compelling content.
- Effective communication skills; your native-standard written English is flawless and write articulately.
- Experience in a similar role within a busy / diverse environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work proactively and performance-focused in nature to help drive results and improve the customer experience across all digital channels.
- Excellent time-keeper, honest and dependable.
- You’ll need strong project management and organisational ability.
Support materials for your application:
Along with your CV, you will be expected to provide a portfolio of previous work, highlighting experience in producing video content from conceptualisation, to post-production for a wide range of platforms and social media. Please provide links to your work with your application.
If you think you have the skills and the drive to be successful in this role then please apply with your CV and a covering letter
0333 123 5464