Join Our Team:
Business Development Manager – Sustainable Washrooms
Are you experienced in selling washroom products and services? We are looking for you!
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager – Sustainable Washrooms|
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
The principal function of the BDM is to secure profitable business for the SaveMoneyCutCarbon Sustainable Washroom Business unit, through sustainable water optimisation and enhanced hygiene sales. To generate sales within selected existing key SaveMoneyCutCarbon accounts, as well as developing new clients attracted by the offering, to achieve and exceed defined sales targets.
- Play a key role in the sales team, having specific commercial and technical input to support the business unit developing to the market needs and ensure accelerated SaveMoneyCutCarbon growth across the UK.
- Have the skills to negotiate & manage sales either direct, via a contractor base or through local distribution channels.
- Work alongside the Technical Team as required to conduct initial site surveys of existing washrooms on chosen customer sites, utilise existing audit tools to prove potential water savings, hygiene improvements and attractive payback.
- Provide technical and sales support to the wider audit and sales functions across SaveMoneyCutCarbon.
- Responsible for all local activities relating to the Customer Relationship Management to ensure the sales opportunities and pipeline are maximised and up to date
- Understand the sectors we should sell into based around existing clients, open new sectors and work with Management / Customer bases to maximise our sales efforts
- Engage and deliver product knowledge, application, and troubleshooting skills to the customers, as required.
- Be a competent presenter having the ability to construct and deliver presentations to support our sales efforts.
- To maintain customer relationships, out of hours work / entertaining / UK travel is anticipated
- Working closely with the in-house marketing teams and promote via SaveMoneyCutCarbon.
If you think you have the skills and the drive to be successful in this role then please apply with your CV and a covering letter
0333 123 5464