1. The go-to people for homes and organisations that want to reduce energy and water bills
Our promise is in our name; it reflects the clear, no-nonsense way we go about our work.
How do we deliver on that promise? It’s very simple: we’re experts in helping people to use water and energy in more sustainable ways.
We provide clarity and confidence; one number to call and one provider to deliver everything required to save money and cut carbon.
Ultimately, we make it easy for our customers to act now; to save money and cut carbon.
2. Our Track Record
When combining our many years of experience with the 1,000+ successful water & energy saving projects we’ve completed, you will struggle to find a provider with as much capability and accuracy as SaveMoneyCutCarbon.
Our 50+ employees are skilled across many sustainability and project disciplines and are ready to help you at every level, from a single online purchase all the way through to a complex multi-site roll out.
We pride ourselves in being excellent to work with and our “world class” Net Promote Score and thousands of 5-star independent reviews shows that.
- 1,000+ successful water & energy saving projects completed – from measurement to audit and installation.
- Thousands of 5-star independent reviews.
- Our NPS (Net Promoter Score – those that would recommend us) is on average 60, which is seen as world class.
- We are nice people to work with – doing well by doing good is our mantra.
3. Some of Our Manufacture Partnerships
- All our products are sourced with reducing water, energy and carbon in mind.
- Gives you best choice and peace of mind.
- We have fostered strong relationships directly across a wide number of trusted major manufacturer brands who provide us with market-leading proven products, solutions and services.
- These direct relationships ensure you get best value, technical support, access to the right product for the job and choice across all saving categories, from a single source.
- We work for you, our customer, not a chain of wholesalers or distributors, to provide what you need, not what they have to sell.
- Choose your brand or let us advise you on the best product for to your needs.
- Buying a quality product from a known manufacture, means it will last longer and is often repairable, which reduces waste that could otherwise go into land fill.
- New product training and advice on the latest developments on all products we supply means we keep up to date, so you don’t have to.
4. Be assured by our accreditations and the company we keep
- ECA – Electrical engineering and building services
- NICIE – Providing assessment and certification services for contractors
- Carbon Trust – Providing independent validation and recognition of a supplier’s skills and services
- YPO – Specialising in public sector procurement
- SafeContractor – Compliance risk management, certification and verification services
- Avetta – Connecting organisations with qualified suppliers, contractors, and vendors
- Construction Line – Opportunities for members to access a wide range of procurement contracts and projects
5. Sharing Knowledge is the Key to Success
Our unique Learn&Save knowledge hub providing access to a wide range of articles and events helping everyone better understand what’s going on in the world of sustainability and carbon reduction.
- Practical Tips and Guidance.
- Read real life saving stories
- We believe that lots of little changes can make a big difference and it starts with sharing.
- Our Learn & Save initiatives designed to change behaviour and engage with your staff and customers.
- We will promote your brand and saving story.
A Flexible Approach to Doing Business & Funding
We are in business to do business, meaning we operate with great flexibility – allowing our clients to engage with us how they wish.
You can work with us online, over the phone or face-to-face, whichever works with you. You will also have the ability to discuss your options with our product teams, finance team or delivery team.
Our Capital Free funding solution enables those that have a sustainability agenda but not the funds, to carry out the projects they desire without requiring the upfront capital. This gives you access to previously untapped energy savings, which you then split with us to pay for the project.
We want to help save the planet and have gone an extra step further by making sure that our energy contracts are provided by renewable energy providers.
- We will always find a way to do good business, helping you and the planet.
- UK-wide teams to support you at every stage.
Ready to Start Your Saving Journey – We are Ready to Talk
Talk to us today about how we can help
0333 123 5464