Solution Installation Services
- LED lighting installations, including circuit testing and Minor Works certificates as required
- HVAC management installation and configuration
- Energy-saving dimmer and sensor devices fitted and tested
- Boiler fuel conditioning system installation
- Water-saving product fitting (shower heads, taps and tap aerators and accessories)
Installation services are an important part of the SaveMoneyCutCarbon field services offering and our in-house installation team is available for individual projects or national roll-outs.
We employ our own team of experienced Plumbers and Electrical Engineers who are fully trained in all of our products and services.
We offer a full range of product installation, testing and monitoring services for our full range of products, including qualified electricians as required.
Our supervised teams can work independently or with selected 3rd party contractors to meet customer requirements and to ensure a project is installed correctly, on time and on budget.