£33.28 inc. VAT
Hansgrohe Sensoflex 2.0 Metre Shower Hose
The Hansgrohe Sensoflex 2.0 metre shower hose is Hansgrohe’s premium shower hose.
Classic by design yet packed with features, the Hansgrohe Sensoflex 2.0 metre shower hose is the perfect complement to any Hansgrohe hand shower.
With universal fittings you are not only restricted to Hansgrohe products as these Sensoflex shower hoses will fit any major shower fixture and shower head brand.
The Sensoflex product is manufactured from stainless steel which is then over coated in a thin layer of plastic which not only protects it but, makes it much easier to keep clean than a traditional style hose.
The coating on this shower hose also provides anti-microbial properties that help prevent against build up of germs and bacteria. The inner section of this hose is 8mm, making it perfect for systems with a higher flow rate.
This hose is kink resistant and features a swivel joint at the shower end too so it won’t get tangled up with daily use.
This product is backed by Hansgrohe’s comprehensive 5 year Hansgrohe warranty, so you can rest assured that your investment will last, unlike many cheaper alternatives available.
- Manufactured from original stainless steel and then coated in plastic
- 1.25m / 1.6m / 2.0m lengths available
- Coating provides anti-microbial properties and enables easy removal of limescale
- Anti-microbial coating to reduce the presence of bacteria
- Larger inner diameter of 8mm for higher flow rates
- No scuffing of delicate surfaces
- Kink resistant
- Conical nuts 1/2 x 1/2 at both ends
- Swivel joint at the shower end
- 5 year Hansgrohe warranty