Now is the time to make the transition to Electric Vehicles and make the most of the financial incentives from the government as well as the massive fuel savings.
Company car and fleet drivers across the UK & Europe are transitioning to Electric Vehicles and benefiting from massive fuel savings and tax incentives to switch.
The move to EV also helps companies with their sustainability goals and also to keep ahead of evolving government regulations around the electrification of the transport sector. Moving to electric fleets also gives a clear signal to customers and clients that you are actively working on environmental impacts.
EVs can reduce carbon emissions by more than 50% if the electricity used is from renewable sources. Going electric mean that firms can have the best of both worlds, with cost-effective and efficient fleets while demonstrating to green-aware consumers that the need to protect the planet is paramount.
The benefits of transitioning your fleet to electric vehicles
There’s no argument about the cost-effectiveness of EV and companies making the move early have seen 20-25% savings because their electric fleet vehicles are more efficient, use more affordable fuel and cost much less to maintain. By 2040, electric fleets should have a 15-25% lower total cost of ownership than those with ICE vehicles.
It’s also worth remembering that electricity is less expensive and the prices are more predictable than diesel or petrol.
Add to that the lower Benefits in Kind (BiK) rates for EV drivers compared with internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles. The company-car tax on electric vehicles is 0% in the 2020-21 financial year, rising to just 1% for 2021-22 – a big saving and worth moving quickly to make the most of.
SaveMoneyCutCarbon is OZEV-approved
We’re OZEV-registered – and ready to help with choosing the right EV chargepoints, we can also assist you with the grant application. It’s the fastest, easiest way to get your EV chargers installed and operating.
The OZEV Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) helps with initial costs to purchase and install EV charging points.
It is available to qualifying businesses, charities and public sector organisations.
How can we help?
Talk to us about your EV requirements:
- We are brand agnostic, so we’ll work with companies to find the right solutions for their needs, rather than just selling an own-brand charger. We only work with major manufacturers that meet our standards of quality and ongoing product support.
- We’re experienced in working with businesses on renewables and demand side reduction – as EV will increase the load on your electrics, so decreasing the other energy you’re using is key.
- Professional project management, putting the customers’ needs first.
- Finance solutions available to spread the cost.
- Warranty and maintenance packages available.
Discover our full package service
SaveMoneyCutCarbon can provide complete end-to-end solutions when it comes to your workplace charging including:
- Preliminary High Level Desk Based Design and Feasibility Study
- Required Site Surveys and Audits
- Full System Design and Specification
- Grant and Funding Advice
- Finance Solutions available to keep capital expenditure down.
- DNO Applications and Approval
- Associated Groundworks and Bay Marking
- Installation, Commissioning and Connections
- Back Office Support and Set Up
- After Care and Maintenance Contracts
Start your workplace charging journey today
If you’re not sure where to start then SaveMoneyCutCarbon is here to help.
We provide Workplace Charging Solutions and advice for businesses and organisations. If you’re interested in finding out more fill out the form below to make an appointment with one of our EV Specialists who will be able to advise you on the best way forward for your business to begin its destination charging journey.
Find out how we can help your business.
0333 123 5464