Say goodbye to the difficulties of recycling electric toothbrush heads

Choose eco-conscious dental care

Why LiveCoco?

LiveCoco is committed to helping consumers be more ecoconscious and reduce their waste, constantly researching for more eco-friendly solutions to the amount of dental plastic waste found in the ocean.

They offer a complete, easy, sustainable solution to the difficulty of non-recyclable electric toothbrush heads that doesn’t compromise on quality. They also have created a closed-loop recycling system for these, taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of their products.

Sustainability

As part of their research, the startling discovery that only 9% of the world’s plastic is recycled motivated LiveCoco to act now and tackle reducing the remaining 91% of waste that heads to our landfills and oceans.

As recycling schemes differ from county to county across the UK, more manufacturers are being encouraged to take responsibility for the full lifecycle of their products. LiveCoco have done just that.

All LiveCoco’s products and packaging are either 100% compostable, or recyclable, and their closed-loop recycling scheme means that they can guarantee the recycling of their products.

At SaveMoneyCutCarbon, we are only too happy to support this initiative, so if you purchase a LiveCoco product from us, simply post them back to us when you’re done, and we will ensure they head back to LiveCoco for recycling.

Loading…

Adding…

Sign up for exclusive discounts

and the latest product news