SaveMoneyCutCarbon are the go-to people for homes and organisations that want to reduce their energy and water bills. Our website is a key component to the growth of our business and this team is growing fast!
There is a huge opportunity available to SaveMoneyCutCarbon as every building within the UK (and beyond) is a potential customer. We believe our website is unique, providing our customers the ability to review and learn from our larger sustainability projects, where our UK wide field teams install our wide range of products from leading manufacturers and we then share these case studies and allow customers to buy the same proven products online at amazing prices.
We are now seeking a Website Product Administrator to join our Online team to play a key part in delivering the next phase in our online growth, helping to build a market leading brand and with that a multi-million pound turnover.
Your main tasks will include:
- Working alongside our Marketing Category Managers and to identify new products to add to our website
- Collating relevant information including copy, imagery, data sheets and inputting this information to our website (we have access to designers and copywriters where required to assist)
- Liaising with marketing department or similar of key suppliers to obtain materials necessary for on-boarding of product to the SaveMoneyCutCarbon website
- Liaising with internal stakeholders for the creation of assets i.e. imagery, copy and PDFs for the SaveMoneyCutCarbon website
- Uploading of new products to product database / website based on best practice. This includes product pages, category pages and brand pages
- High attention to detail
- Process driven
- Ability to run multiple ‘projects’ at once
- Relevant experience relating to this role
- Good time management skills
- Experience of WordPress or other CMS (Content Management System)
- Understanding / Interested in Energy and Water saving products and services
- Experience of working in an ecommerce environment
- Researching and reviewing of new product lines that fit in with our company / brand ethos
This is an office based role in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. We would consider both full-time and / or part-time applications for this position.
Please send your CV and covering letter (including salary expectations and notice period) to: Martyn Abbott – email@example.com.