We are looking for someone to join our team to help analyse and interpret the increasing amount of data our surveyors are gathering on site for energy and water efficiency projects.
Analysts are key to supporting ongoing sales in the business by determining investment costs and annual savings of energy and water efficiency projects. We are able to create investment ready proposals for a wide range of projects using Excel spreadsheet tools and our bespoke online reporting tool.
The reports created by you will be used by the sales team to present the findings of a survey to the client. We need someone who will ensure every report meets our high quality standards and is confident of the recommendations proposed in each report.
Our aim is to find energy and water improvements that can be made to save costs and reduce the customer’s carbon footprint. You would be playing a key part in that aim by determining how our customers can achieve their goals of both saving money and cutting carbon.
This is an office based role, with a level of site / customer visits working directly with the Principal Analyst and other internal stakeholders.
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Good English and Maths skills
- Work quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise day to day activities with longer term projects are essential
- Demonstrates structured problem solving techniques
- Ability to adapt to new work processes
- Must be flexible and able multitask
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Driving licence
- Analysing and interpreting survey data through the manipulation of spreadsheets
- Interpretation of analysed data and creating reports to present the results
- Data entry of audit information from paper into Excel
- Data entry of audit information into bespoke report tool
- Produce quotes using Excel
- Pdf quotes, proposals and reports
- Data analysis and tracking
- Interpret data and report on the results
- Meeting project deadlines
- Attend surveys as appropriate (with the possibility of occasional overnight stays)
For further information or to apply for this role please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.